Saturday, April 11, 2009

Come To Share.....

Hi, every body....
How are you all......??
Good? Bad? Mystery Missing? In love? Broken Heart? Surprise? Shock? or anything.....

JUst tell....
we will all share it together no matter who you are, where u live....


First Of All..... i will post my some "event" with u all....

I am an ordinary girl just like u, many people when they meet me for first sight, most of them say me was an hyperactive, brave, straight, a sunny girl, nothing can bet me down.. ... is tat i am who as they say? Actually myself also dunno are they right. I just know tat my life like the song which sing ♫" she so lucky, she's a star, but she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking, if there nothing missing in her life, then y do these tears come at night..... " ♫ by Britney Spears-LUCKY.

Maybe there really have something missing from my life without my knowledge, when i get know it, is too late le or i never miss anything.....
i try hard to get my smile back but still lost.....
have anybody can tell me how to find back SMILE face.......?

This just a part of myself, i will upgrade my blog asp...

YOU?? just leave comment or u also can tell me ur story and we will share it together then this world wil not feel alone anymore at all.....


Last but not least, i also be glad to be ur friend, if u dun mind just be my follower no matter who you are n we are friend 4ever.... this is my promise for u all.......
FRIENDSHIP 4EVER

ALL FOR 1 !!!!!!!!


" If you are alone, I'll Be your shadow"
" If you want to cry, I'll be your shoulder"
" If you need to be happy, I'll be your smile"
" But anytime you need a friend, I'll just be me"

1 comment:

  1. ♫" she so lucky, she's a star, but she cry cry cry in her lonely heart thinking, if there nothing missing in her life, then y do these tears come at night..... " ♫ by Britney Spears-LUCKY.
    like this song so much ..keke

    ReplyDelete